Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On the Air with The Weirding tonight!




As I'd said yesterday, I'm now part of the “The B-raters,” a show hosted by The Weirding, where we live-broadcast our movie riffing on video in Google Hangouts. To join the fun, follow The Weirding on Google + and get the link to the hang out and the youtube video. 

Again, I think you need 2 browser windows open for this to see our commentary as well as the film, otherwise you'll just see us being dorks and the jokes won't make sense, since they're following the movie.

Tonight's film is Blonde Savage, the IMDB movie summary only says this: "An expedition into the deep jungle discovers a native tribe led by a tall white blonde woman."

I foresee myself making a lot of "Mhysa" and "Khaleesi" jokes. So if you haven't seen GAME OF THRONES, I apologize in advance.

We start at 7:30, so be sure to tune into The Weirding page and click on the event link that will be posted soon to join us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment