Monday, October 5, 2015

WRENCHING FATE is FREE!!




Hello, my lovelies!

I've been slammed this past week polishing up Advanced Reader Copies of Conjuring Destiny Book 3 in my "Brides of Prophecy" series. because it comes out on the 23rd!

There's still a lot to do. I need to format it for print, do the final proof, and countless other things.

I'm also going to be on a virtual tour with a bunch of goodies. Click HERE to be notified of all my stops. I'll also post all the places here as soon as I get the list. :D

And I need to set up the facebook party!

Whew!

But a big thing I also did was set up the first book, WRENCHING FATE as FREE!




Snag it on

Amazon
Nook
Kobo
Page Foundry
and iBooks

I also gave the book a more coherent blurb. Let me know what you think:


She’s haunted by her past. 

Akasha Hope trusts no one. Her parents were shot down by uniformed men, which forced Akash to spend most of her life on the run. 

She’s so close to getting out on her own, making her own dreams come true when he shows up and disrupts everything. 

Her new legal guardian. 

His kindness makes suspicious, while his heart-stopping good looks arouse desires she’d kept suppressed. 

He promises her a future... 

Silas McNaught, Lord Vampire of Coeur d’Alene, has been searching for Akasha for centuries. 

He’s perplexed to discover that the woman who has haunted his visions is anything but sweet and fragile. Her foul mouth and superhuman strength covers a tenderness he’s determined to reach. 

While government agents pursue Akasha and vindictive vampires seek to destroy Silas, they discover the strength in their love. 

Can they survive the double threat? 


Now I'm back to formatting hell.

Stay tuned because lots of news is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment