Monday, September 14, 2015

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Hi everyone!

As you can see this blog has undergone some changes. Unfortunately I had to abandon the blog name, "Supernatural Smut," since with the addition of my heavy metal romance, I'm no longer strictly paranormal. Honestly, my stuff wasn't that smutty to begin with, but I loved the alliteration. :D

I also changed my blog banner to reflect the change and focus my branding on recurring themes in my stories.

All feature characters who are either a little strange, damaged, or both. I believe that misfits need love too and that is my mission.

In fact, I shall call my newsletter: Misfit Missives.

Thanks so much to Bonnie R Paulson for the title idea!!

I also made some changes to where you find my books. My page that is just "Books" was getting clunky for readers to scroll down, so instead I made separate pages for each genre I write so you can search more easily for your favorite series.

I'm debating on whether or not to keep the page listing all my books or to just clean it up and make it easier on the eyes.

And even bigger news:

I finally buckled down and started up a newsletter, where I will share updates, excerpts, and have freebies and prizes.

You can sign up HERE and get a free book!

Needless to say, I have a lot in the works.

I hope everyone else is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment