Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What I've been up to lately.

Man, I've been busy this month!



First with promoting my heavy metal romance, KISSING VICIOUS and turning in the 2nd book in that series.



I'm also polishing up my 3rd "Brides of Prophecy" novel, CONJURING DESTINY, for my last round of critique partners to get it ready for release on October 23rd. It's available for Preorder on Amazon as well as for iTunes and Kobo.

To prepare for that release, WRENCHING FATE will be free next month.



However, if you are willing to review the book, you can snag it for free on InstaFreebie now until Halloween.

And here's the biggest news of all. I'm working on the Fourth "Scandals with Bite" book as well.



That will be Lenore and Rochester's story.

I hope to release it this Spring!

Lots of Excitement!! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for all of them you are an awesome author!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all of them you are an awesome author!!

    ReplyDelete