Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Holy Wow! Wrenching Fate is doing awesome!

Holy wow, you guys, so I released WRENCHING FATE, (Brides of Prophecy, Book 1) free everywhere e-books are sold and it really took off today.

Just look at this:


Okay, that's a little blurry, so I'll see if what I pasted into my email at work (where I couldn't take screenshots) goes:



    Look I'm #1 in Gothic and Vampires! And #115 all around in Free Books!

    In fact, I'm so close that maybe I'll make it into the top 100 Free when I wake up tomorrow morning. That's been one of my goals.

    Because I discovered some of my favorite authors that way.

    So if you'd like, you can pick up your free copy here: http://amzn.to/1QvrJ4c, or spread the word.

    Anyway, I'm up an hour past bed time, so Goodnight, and I'll talk you all soon.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment