Friday, July 21, 2023

Happy Release Day to Bewitching the Vampire!

It's HERE!

Bewitching the Vampire is here!

And I have good news: I was approved by Bookbub for a "New Releases for Less" promotion, so that means it gets to stay at ...(Better off Dead paperboy voice) TWOOOO DOLLLARRRRS for the rest of the month! 

Amazon

Nook

Kobo

Apple

Google Play

and Smashwords! 

Get a Signed Print Copy!

I have print copies of Bewitching the Vampire on the way. I decided to be a little more organized on processing orders, so I made a handy-dandy form. Click the button to go there!

Order your signed copy!

Life News:

In exchange for getting to play tour guide for a pair of nice flatlanders from the midwest, we got to get up in the mountains and replenish our stock of huckleberries. YAY! Those of you who've been reading my books for a while know that they come up in almost every book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're hoping to get out one more time because in sort of happy news, I WAS right about the mystery shaking and pulling in my car being rubber separating on the inside of the tire opposite from the one that had the blowout. I sold some huckleberrries to pay for the tire. 

That means those front tires went within 200 miles of each other. The former mechanic in me still has it! I was afraid my first instinct was wrong and I either had something disastrous in my suspension (she does need bushings) or that my brake caliper piston was going out. I do still need to replace my brakes, but thankfully not immediately, just soon. 

Writing News:

Speaking of car stuff, I have some fun news for my horror readers. I'll tell you all about it next week.

And once I finish up with that, it's back to work on The Graveyard Girls! 

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Until next time,

Virtual Hugs!

-Brooklyn A.

Series by Brooklyn Ann

B Mine

(Horror Romance)

HIS FINAL GIRL

HER HAUNTED HEART

HIS SCREAM QUEEN

HER HALLOWEEN PARTY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brides of Prophecy

(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy)

Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda

Prequel: Tesemini (Free)

Wrenching Fate

Ironic Sacrifice

Conjuring Destiny

Unleashing Desire

Pleading Rapture

Melding Souls

Reclaiming the Magic

Leaving the Shadows

Bewitching the Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood Prophecy (Brides of Prophecy spinoff books)

To Tempt a Sorcerer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearts of Metal

(Contemporary Romance)

Standalones that intertwine

Kissing Vicious

With Vengeance

Rock God

Metal and Mistletoe

Forbidden Song

Tempting Beat

Heart Throb

Scandals With Bite

(Regency paranormal romance)

Books do not need to be read in order

Bite Me, Your Grace

One Bite Per Night

Bite at First Sight

His Ruthless Bite

Wynter's Bite

The Highwayman's Bite

-----------------------------------------------------------

For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

Contact@brooklynannauthor.com

Blog Archive

Translate