Friday, August 19, 2022

To Tempt a Sorcerer release day!

 




To Tempt a Sorcerer is here!

This fantasy romance is a spinoff of my Brides of Prophecy series and reads as a standalone. 

Grab it on

Kindle

Apple Books

Nook

Google Play

Kobo

Scribd

Thalia

Vivlio

Or in paperback! 

This might be the best grumpy-sunshine romance I've ever written. I had a lot of fun making teaser graphics. Like this one:



And this one: 


Rayven Niltsiar, my tribute to Raistlin Majere, the grumpy mage in the Dragonlance books, and my first book boyfriend, has been a character since the rough first draft of Conjuring Destiny that I started back when I was 15. So... I've been waiting 25 years to write this guy's book. I had the basics of Tiana's character in my head since I was 18 and pregnant with my son, but it wasn't until a couple years ago that I learned who were parents were. If you've read Reclaiming the Magic, you know already. If not, I won't spoil it for you.

Anyway, definitely check out To Tempt a Sorcerer! It's a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment