Thursday, July 31, 2014

ONE BITE PER NIGHT virtual tour!!!


As you've observed, I haven't blogged in almost a month. The reason why is because I was busy writing posts and answering interviews for my virtual tour for ONE BITE PER NIGHT, which releases, OMG, on TUESDAY!!!

The tour commences tomorrow and I will be giving away books at every single one, so please join in the fun and come see me at all these awesome places on the interwebz!



Date
Blog
Link
Notes
1-Aug
Bookhounds

Weekend
4-Aug
Ramblings from this Chick

5-Aug
My Book Addiction and More

6-Aug
MamaKitty

7-Aug
Fresh Fiction

8-Aug
SOS Aloha Book Blog

9-Aug
Jess Haines Bloghttp://jesshaines.com/blog
11-Aug
Manga Maniac Café

12-Aug
Book Lovin' Mamas

13-Aug
Night Owl Reviews
And Rabid Reads at the Stomp Vs. Romp Event!


14-Aug
Long and Short Reviews

14-Aug
Bitten by Love Reviews

15-Aug
Romance Junkies

Weekend
18-Aug
Casa Author Blog

19-Aug
Joyfully Reviewed

20-Aug
The Qwillery

21-Aug
Harlequin Junkie

21-Aug
Reading Between the Wines

22-Aug
All Things Urban Fantasy

Weekend
25-Aug
Paranormal Haven

No comments:

Post a Comment