Sunday, October 14, 2018

HUGE Scandals with Bite Sale!

Holy wow, I have a lot of sales going on!
Bite Me, Your Grace is only $2.99!
Sourcebooks struck again, discounting some of my Scandals With Bite books without telling me. Good thing I keep an eye out. It's honestly VERY good timing too, which I'll explain why later. And it's not just Book one! 
Snag it!
Bite At First Sight is $2.51
Snag it!
But that's not the best deal going on right now. You can get the box set containing books 4-6 for $1.99!  Snag it HERE! 
Personal life news: 
I'm having fun prepping for Halloween. This year, we're celebrating at Kent's house, so I had to haul my decorations over there. I also went shopping for more and found a glow in the dark Jason mask. 
I had fun driving around with a skeleton in the front seat and wearing the mask! 
I'll show you all pics when the whole yard is decorated.
I'll hopefully have a teaser for the next Hearts of Metal book ready in the next week or two. And, of course, I'll let you all know when it's available for preorder!
Until next time, ((HUGS!!!))
Brooklyn Ann

______________________
Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy)
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com
I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!
Brooklyn Ann
1204 7th Street, Coeur d alene
United States
You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.
Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment