Friday, October 19, 2018

Very important reader poll! Also, Box Set sale ends in 5 days!

$1.99 Sale is about to end.


The picture is linked to Amazon since so many of you guys have kindles, but if you prefer another e-book format, go HERE and pick the store.
I'll also send out a newsletter on the last day of the sale. 
Grab it!



Anyway, I'm having a pretty good October and getting lots of writing done on Brides of Prophecy 6 as well as my new series. Speaking of my new series, something about it made me curious to know the age ranges of my audience, so if you could take the time to answer my poll, it would help a lot. The poll doesn't take any of your info other than your answer.


Which age range are you in?

18-25
25-35
35-45
45-55
55+
Created with Poll Maker

Other news:
I can't believe Halloween is almost here! I haven't finished decorating Kent's house, so alas, I don't have pics yet. But I'm trying to get the place looking cool and memorable for the Trick Or Treaters. ...Which reminds me, I gotta stock up on candy.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and has some relaxing reading time!
((Hugs))

Brooklyn A
Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy)
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment