Friday, October 5, 2018

It's Halloween Season! Have a Free Ghost Story!




Just to remind everyone who hasn't checked it out, Tesemini is a free short ghost story and a prequel to my Brides of Prophecy series. A fun way to get in the Halloween spirit! 

Personal Life Stuff:

As most of you know, I am a Halloween fanatic. This year, I'm going to celebrate it at my boyfriend's house and he gave me free reign to decorate his place. ::rubs hands together::
I'm also part of a facebook group where we watch horror movies every night for October. 
This really helps me with my bouts of depression. I'm getting myself on an easier writing schedule so I can make my deadline but not overextend myself.
Brides of Prophecy 6 is proving to be a very difficult book, not only because it will be my first M/M romance, but because so many big events in the series arc will be going down and new romances set up.
And then there's my secret new series... That one is engulfing my imagination and I'm loving it.
Next newsletter I'll have a BIG SALE for you and maybe talk about some fun Halloween costume ideas.
As always, thank you so much for being one of my readers!
((HUGS))

Brooklyn Ann


Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment