My regency vampire romance Bite at First Sight audiobook is HERE!
It's not on Audible or B&N yet, but you can get it on
Ko-fi
Itch.io
Curios
Kobo
Google Play
Apple
Chirp
Audiobooks.com
Audiobook Store
Libro FM
You can even request it for your library because it's on Overdrive, which goes through the Libby app!
Prefer to borrow? You can help bring this book to your local community! Open your Libby app or log into Overdrive and search for Bite at First Sight. Tap "Recommend to Library" or "Notify Me" to request that your local library system purchase a digital copy!
It'll be on Hoopla soon too. And Spotify in....awhile. Spotify takes forever.
When I catch up on work and my horrific life circumstances, I'm going to figure out how to make an audiobook bundle of these 3 Scandals With Bite books.
I also hope I can raise or earn the money to get started on adapting the Brides of Prophecy books into audio.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment