Saturday, January 21, 2023

Free Grumpy-Sunshine Romances & Urban Fantasy ARCs, Adventures in art and therapy, and more!

I'd already announced that I have review copies of my fantasy romance, To Tempt a Sorcerer over on Book Sirens, but I thought some of you might be interested in two of the ARC bundles they have with a bunch of other fun books organized by tropes and subgenre, something I LOVE about this site.

First up is a Grumpy-Sunshine bundle. Go HERE to snag books that catch your interest! 

And if you're more into Urban Fantasy, go HERE to check out that bundle!

I think last month I mentioned that I reconnected with the therapist I had after my mom passed away. Anyway, I'm seeing her because my writer's block has been out of control and I have this book I very much need to write. She came up with the idea of me picking a book that inspires me and we'd read it together and discuss it. Since this is a coming-of-age horror, I picked Stephen King's IT. The strategy is working! But what's fantastic is that not only am I making progress on The Graveyard Girls, I'm also writing the next Brides of Prophecy book. Because, even though I've been delving into horror, I will NEVER stop writing paranormal romance. That book will hopefully release this summer! 

Speaking of my art, I did upload my wolf scratchboard to Red Bubble so people can get prints, stickers, or mugs if they want. GO HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

AUDIOBOOK UPDATE:

My goal for 2023 is to get at least one of my books in audio format. But if I want to keep my rights to my work, I'll have to hire a narrator. So I set up a Patreon account where all proceeds will go towards that goal. Patrons will get exclusive updates, reward tiers that include free audiobooks, e-books, and even print arcs, and plenty of other goodies. Go HERE to check out the benefits and to support me!

I also have a Ko-fi for those that want to chip in once or twice and not bother with a whole subscription and whatnot.

Next newsletter, I'm going to have more freebies and fun stuff, and maybe even a teaser for the next Brides of Prophecy book.

Until next time, 

Virtual Hugs!

-Brooklyn A.

 

Series by Brooklyn Ann

B Mine

(Horror Romance)

HIS FINAL GIRL

HER HAUNTED HEART

HIS SCREAM QUEEN

HER HALLOWEEN PARTY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brides of Prophecy

(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy)

Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda

Prequel: Tesemini (Free)

Wrenching Fate

Ironic Sacrifice

Conjuring Destiny

Unleashing Desire

Pleading Rapture

Melding Souls

Reclaiming the Magic

Leaving the Shadows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood Prophecy (Brides of Prophecy spinoff books)

To Tempt a Sorcerer 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hearts of Metal

(Contemporary Romance)

Standalones that intertwine

Kissing Vicious

With Vengeance

Rock God

Metal and Mistletoe

Forbidden Song

Tempting Beat

Heart Throb

 

Scandals With Bite

(Regency paranormal romance)

Books do not need to be read in order

Bite Me, Your Grace

One Bite Per Night

Bite at First Sight

His Ruthless Bite

Wynter's Bite

The Highwayman's Bite

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

Contact@brooklynannauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment