Sunday, December 4, 2022

LOTS OF FREE BOOKS!




Hey all! I'm kicking off the Holiday season with a free copy of my rock star Christmas romance, Metal and Mistletoe. You can grab it at your preferred ebook store HERE! 

And then, I joined a promo where a ton of authors have free Fantasy Romance novels up for grabs! 



Go HERE to grab what interests you! 

LIFE NEWS: We had a few family members over for Thanksgiving for the first time since before Covid. It was nice to see them and even nicer that my son had the day off so he could help us cook and clean. 




Book News: 
 I got started on the next Brides of Prophecy book, made a little more progress on my coming-of-age horror novel, and still working on my screenplay adaptation of His Final Girl. I'm also in the beginning steps of my plans to raise funds to start getting some of my books in audio. But more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment