Thursday, February 14, 2019

Trying to cheer up this Valentine's Day

This is a picture of a very pregnant me with my mom, Karen Ann. She passed away on Valentine's Day in 2009.
I still miss her every day and get extremely depressed this time of year. Last year was especially bad because I was half-insane on Chantix and hurting from dental work. (Yes, I got drilled on last V-day. It was awful).
This year, I'm thinking of things that make this day not so bad. 
Every novel I write, I dedicate to my mom because I want to give her ALL of the happy endings that she never had.
And at 3:00 AM, I gave her another. I finished my 19th novel, Melding Souls.
Melding Souls is the 6th novel in my Brides of Prophecy series and it comes out on Monday! You can preorder it through your preferred E-Book store HERE 
And you can check out the first chapter HERE
Other Happy Things:
Tomorrow is my ONE YEAR anniversary of quitting smoking! I still can't believe I did it. I was addicted since I was 14 years old.
To celebrate my one year of being smoke free, finishing another novel, AND Valentine's Day, my wonderful romance hero, Kent, is taking me to Red Lobster and then he's FINALLY going to watch The Shape of Water with me. 
I LOVE that movie!
Also, for funsies, I was featured in Hot Metal Magazine two years for my Hearts of Metal series. I reread the article because it makes me happy. Check it out!
Anyway, I hope the rest of you have a great Valentine's Day and snuggle up with a good book or movie.
I will be sending out another newsletter on Monday to celebrate my release and I'll probably have a giveaway!
Until then, thank you again for being one of my readers!
((Hugs!!))
Brooklyn Ann
Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate Only 99 cents!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
Heart Throb
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment