Friday, December 14, 2018

FREE READ for the Weekend!

Hey everyone!
Great news! My fantasy romance novel, Conjuring Destiny, is FREE for the weekend!
You can get it on 

This one reads as a standalone and happens at the same time as the events of Ironic Sacrifice, the book you get free when you sign up for my newsletter. 
Other News:
I'm working hard on Melding Souls, the sixth book in the Brides of Prophecy series. If you missed the earlier announcement, it's available for PreOrder now!
Go HERE to read the blurb and choose your preferred ebook store.
Also, Heart Throb is available in paperback!
You can order it HERE and still get it in time for Christmas, either for yourself or for someone who would love a rock star romance featuring a grumpy bass player.

LIFE NEWS
I've been struggling with the usual winter depression and anxiety, but still managing to be productive. Today is my 10 month anniversary for quitting smoking as well!
I'm also doing a lot of crafts for Christmas gifts. Here's a Grateful Dead themed scratch board I did for one of my friends
Do any of you make homemade Christmas presents? If so, let me know!

Until next time, have a wonderful weekend!

((Hugs))
Brooklyn Ann

Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment