Friday, November 16, 2018

Heart Throb is available in paperback and other e-book formats!

Hey everyone! Heart Throb is now available on
and iBooks!
I am so sorry for the delay in having the book available on all outlets. My publisher's copyeditor got sick, which slowed down everything.
But it's here now, and to those of you who picked up the advance copies on NetGalley and Booksprout and reviewed it, I can't thank you enough. Thanks to you, Heart Throb is the #1 New Release in Heavy Metal!

GIVEAWAY!!!
There's also a free copy of Forbidden Song up for grabs through an Amazon giveaway. Go HERE to enter!
OTHER NEWS: 
Brides of Prophecy 6 will go on preorder soon. Hopefully next week! 
I will also be sharing my Thanksgiving turkey recipe because it's YUMMY.
Until next time, thanks so much for being one of my readers!
(Hugs)
Brooklyn Ann
__________________________________

Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment