Monday, December 7, 2015

Holiday Craziness

Well, my writing is still behind, however, since I closed my editing business for the holidays, I'm catching up. I finally finished revising Hearts of Metal Book 3, and I hope to hit the 25% mark on Scandals with Bite, Book 4 by the end of the week.

Title and cover will be forthcoming next month!

I'm still waiting on my finalized cover and release date for my metal romance, book 2. Since that one's with a smaller press, it should be coming out fairly quick after edits.

I'm also busy making Christmas presents for a few special loved ones. Since my aunt's not online, I can show off the wolf I made her on scratch board:


I'm also doing a dragon for my son.

For my boyfriend, I'm finishing up one of the biggest, most ambitious projects of my life. Since he's not on Facebook, you can follow me there, or sign up for my newsletter to hear about it, or wait until after Christmas for my post about it, because oooh boy, I have tales to tell!!

If you're interested in doing scratch boards of your own, or buying them for an artist you know, I highly recommend the Ampersand boards. They're actually on sale right now:




And the scraping tools are cheap, but work great:



Anyway, I gotta get back to writing and working on presents, and drafting my letter to Santa to post on here this week!

I hope everyone's having a great holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment