Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Fun Winner!!!



How'd everyone's Halloween go? Mine was excellent! Although my son is at the age where he's thinking he's too old for Trick-or-treating, he decided to humor me and let me take him.

"I'll even give you all of my Reese's, mommy," he said generously.

It was SO FUN! One lady thought I was his big sister and gave me candy too.

Then we ate pizza and candy at a Halloween party and did the time warp. 

Alas, my Jack Nicholson O'lantern fell apart that afternoon so it didn't look as cool that night.

I consoled myself with Reese's and hard cider.

Now to announce the winner.

Drummmmmmmmrolllllllllllll!!!!!!

The winner is HEATHER!!!

I'll email ya and see which e-book format you prefer!

I hope you enjoy reading BITE ME, YOUR GRACE!!!

1 comment: