Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Award and Updates


I was awarded this by the lovely Allison over at THE ADVENTURES OF THE CAUTIONARY TALE THANKS, Allison! Now I must pass it on to 5 other bloggers and share 7 things about myself.
I pass The Versatile Blogger award to:

1.) Bonnie R. Paulson

2.) Shelley Martin

3.) Lynn Rush

4.) Damien Grintalis

5.) Renee Osbourne

A big W000000000T!! For these ladies!!!

Hmmm.... now seven things about me.

1.) I get freaked out in crowds.

2.) I don't really like flowers...unless they're lilacs.

3.) My favorite classic cars are MOPAR i.e Roadrunners, Barracudas, Darts, Dusters, etc.

4.) The movie THE PRINCESS and THE FROG made me cry. (The part with the firefly...::sob::)

5.) I hope to make a cheesy horror movie someday.

6.) I'm hopelessly addicted to Red Bull.

7.) I'm terrified of clowns and zealots.

Whew! Now onto my news. I hope to be finished with the 3rd draft of AN IRONIC SACRIFICE either tonight or tomorrow. Ooh, and next Monday (the 30th) is my one year wedding anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ultra special! I've never gotten a blog award! You're awesome possum! Thanks

    Okay trouble, SOOOOO jealous you're almost done with that work. That's way cool. AND HOW COOL! Congratulations. I wish you and your hub all the best life has to offer.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete