Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Last Day of Sale, Heart Throb is up for Pre-order, and other news!


Today is the last day that the Scandals with Bite Box set is on sale for $1.99. Tomorrow it goes back to 9.99.
Get it HERE while you still can!  (For Amazon, you can click the pic above)
Now for some more Awesome News! Heart Throb, the final book in my Hearts of Metal series is up for pre-order on my publisher's website! 
You can go HERE to preorder it.
It should go up for Preorder on other sites hopefully next week. Release day is November 13th!

I also finally got my hand-painted back patch sewn onto my battle vest. I hope to have my vest finished by Halloween.
I wanna go full metalhead for Halloween. What are your plans?
For the next newsletter, I'll have another giveaway and maybe a teaser to Heart Throb!
Again, Thanks so much for being one of my readers!
HUGS!
Brooklyn Ann

Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment