Monday, March 30, 2015

THE NOVEL EXPERIENCE BOOK-SIGNING in LAS VEGAS!!



I am so excited to announce that I'll be at The Novel Experience Convention and Book signing at the Planet Hollywood this week!

The signing is at the hotel on Saturday, April 4th from 10-5. And it is FREE and open to the public!!

I'm going to be signing copies of my newest release, BITE AT FIRST SIGHT! It technically releases on the 7th, but I was able to have it available early for the signing. YAY!


I will also have copies of BITE ME, YOUR GRACE and ONE BITE PER NIGHT. I will also have copies of both of my "Brides of Prophecy" books, WRENCHING FATE and IRONIC SACRIFICE. If you're in the area, you'll definitely want to pick them up because not only are they hard to get in print, they'll also be discounted from 12 bucks to 10 bucks.

I bought some nifty swag as well!!

TEA, Lighters, bookmarks, and other fun stuff. :D


AND I'll be raffling off a gift basket full of books, a tee shirt featuring a hot Scotsman, and homemade huckleberry jam!


This is my first big book-signing I've participated in and I'm so excited and nervous! So if you're in the area be sure to come see me and the other fantastic signing authors!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I can't wait to read all your books! I love historical and paranormal romance and you've smacked them together!

    ReplyDelete