Saturday, October 4, 2014

OMG, HALLOWEEN IS COMING!!!!



You guys, this is my favorite holiday. I'm decorating my house with spooky goodness and trying to settle on a Halloween costume. So many choices! I'll also be binge-watching horror movies and posting reviews on a few.
 
And on OCTOBER 10th, IRONIC SACRIFICE releases! I'm having a party on FB to celebrate the new release as well as kick off the Halloween season. There will be both paranomal and horror authors attending as special guests and we're all giving away books! Here's the event link. https://www.facebook.com/events/644547328996467/?ref_dashboard_filter=hosting



For those not on Facebook I'll also probably do a giveaway here too.

OMG I gotta decide how I'm going to carve my pumpkin!

What's your favorite part about Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment