Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO ME! ONE BITE PER NIGHT IS OUT!!!

OMIGOD, it's finally here! ONE BITE PER NIGHT released today and I went to my local Hastings and there it is!!



My awesome son also took a picture of me with my books.


I also spotted a few books by some of my awesome author friends. Here's HOW TO MARRY A COWBOY by the wonderful Carolyn Brown..


And books by Victoria Dahl, Lynsay Sands, Jess Haines, and Cheryl Brooks, and others!

z                                             

And a closeup of Jess Haines's fantastic ENSLAVED BY THE OTHERS.


And look! HERO OF A HIGHLAND WOLF by TERRY SPEAR!!


It's a happy day at the bookstore today, so stop by yours and pick up a copy of ONE BITE PER NIGHT or some of these other fantastic releases!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! It looks awesome out there on them shelves!!! Happy dance with you!

    ReplyDelete