Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Book and life news from Brooklyn Ann

Thank you so much to those of you who reviewed my prom horror romance, HIS SCREAM QUEEN.
BOOK NEWSI finished RECLAIMING THE MAGIC! (Brides of Prophecy Book 7) It releases August 28th and is the longest Brides of Prophecy novel to date. 
You can preorder it now!  
In other book news, I'm working on the 4th and for now, final book in the B Mine series. HER HALLOWEEN PARTY will release close to Halloween and takes place in 1987. This one will be my love letter to my favorite 80s B Movie: Night of the Demons.
Now, onto LIFE NEWS! 
Since my book collecting is on hold due to the plague, I was pleased that some of my pre-plague preorders came. Including this awesome edtion of I AM LEGEND.
And now Suntup Editions has an awesome edition of George Orwell's 1984. These sell out quick, so if you're interested, jump on it.
I should be getting my limited edtion Farenheit 451 soon and can't wait to show it off. I'll probably have to sell it if this plague sticks around longer, but I really hope not.
As my treat for finishing my 23rd novel, I treated myself to a new fuzzy robe...
And a taco-cats in SPACE in dress that I'm ridiculously pleased with.

I hope everyone is staying safe and I hope the plague ends soon. If you want to vent to me, or share good news, feel free to reach out. I always love hearing from you.
In the meantime,
Virtual Hugs to you all!
-Brooklyn A.

Series by Brooklyn Ann
B Mine
(Horror Romance)
HER HALLOWEEN PARTY (Fall, 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine

Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order

-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment