Thursday, June 21, 2018

Tempting Beat is on paperback and other news




I meant to announce this earlier, but I ended up having dental work and being doped up. Anyway, Tempting Beat is on paperback!

You can get it on:
Barnes & Noble
Amazon
The Book Depository (WORLDWIDE free shipping!)
And at Books a Million!
Also, you can request that your local library order it.

Book News:
I'm already almost a quarter way through Hearts of Metal book 7, which will be titled Heart Throb and will release in November.
I'm hoping to have the book wrapped up in early August and get to work on Brides of Prophecy book 6. I had an awesome dream about how I want the cover to look!
And after that, I'll be working on the first book in the new series that I'm still not allowed to talk about. So I am hella busy.

Life news:
Well, I already mentioned dental work, now onto happy stuff. I get to see Buddy Guy at the Fox Theater in Spokane tomorrow and then the Grateful Dead next week. A friend made these necklaces for me and my friends!



I'm already wondering if I can have her make some that fit my books or something for swag.
In other news, I found out that one of my favorite B-movie actresses, Linnea Quigley, suffered massive mold damage from one of the hurricanes and had a Go Fund Me. I ended up getting an auographed picture of her for donating! And not just any picture, but one from my favorite movie, Night of the Demons!


::FANGIRL SQUEEE!::



I don't know if any of you are horror fans, but her GoFundMe page is HERE.
Anyway, I'm off to try to get some mega writing done so I don't fall behind. I REALLY want to get working on Beau's book soon.
((HUGS))
Brooklyn Ann

Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment