Saturday, July 11, 2020

REGENCY VAMPIRES! All Scandals With Bite Books are on sale on Kindle!


BOOK Special:
ALL of My Scandals With Bite books are on sale for Kindle.
Speaking of Book specials, I've recently discovered another place to find free and discounted books. It's called BookDoggy and they feature an amazing range of books. Everything from USA Today bestsellers to hidden gems. Plus, they give away prizes. This month's prize is an Amazon Echo!  They're featuring one of my books too. Please check them out!    
LIFE NEWS:
I got my limited edtion Farenheit 451 and it's amazing. It's signed by Neil Gaiman, has a bunch of illustrations and extras is copper gilded on the top and was printed with an old school letterpress machine. I'll probably have to sell it if this plague sticks around longer, but I really hope not.
Huckleberry season is coming soon so I'll be showing off my haul and purple fingers. That also means that Kent and I will have to make more batches of jam and jelly. 
Next newsletter, there's gonna be a special freebie, so make sure to add me to your whitelist or contacts.
I hope everyone is staying safe and I hope the plague ends soon.And remember, I always love hearing from you.
In the meantime,
Virtual Hugs to you all!
-Brooklyn A.

Series by Brooklyn Ann
B Mine
(Horror Romance)
HER HALLOWEEN PARTY (Fall, 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine

Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order

-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment