Saturday, December 29, 2018

Check out my artwork and book discounts!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! This year I did four scratchboards for Christmas gifts. 
This one took me forever to finish, but it was worth it. Kent loved it.  Here are the other ones I did.


Anyway, onto the discounts! First up, 
Well, it's $1.99 on IBooks, Nook, and Kobo, but Amazon is weird, I guess.
And finally, the Scandals with Bite Box Set is half price everywhere except Amazon. 
Everything goes back to full price on the third, so grab em while you can! Also, don't forget that the new Brides of Prophecy book, Melding Souls, is available for PreOrder!
Next week, I'll post an excerpt, so stay tuned. I'll probably also do a quick 2018 recap, but nothing like the ones I used to do because they take a lot of time and my year kinda sucked. Hopefully, my newsletter provider will also put the edit pictures feature back. 
Until next time, thank you so much for being one of my readers!
(Hugs)
Brooklyn Ann
___________________________________
Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy)
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment