Friday, September 28, 2018

Sneak peek at Beau from Brides of Prophecy 6

Hey everyone!

I've been having a lot of fun diving into the next Brides of Prophecy book. Once more, I am so sorry that it has taken so long. Those weeks on Chantix and months of work on quitting smoking set me back so far that it cost me a whole book's worth of writing time. But I'm happy to have recovered my writing groove and coming up on seven and a half months without a cigarette.

Anyway, between plotting and writing, I've also been doing prep-work for the cover. It took a lot of searching to find the perfect picture to represent Beau, but I found him. My newsletter subscribers got to see it first and now it's your turn. Here he is!


Watermarked version.


Just the right combo of rock and roll and sass that matches the character. I also found a good pic to represent his love interest, but that will come later.

In personal news, I'm making more progress on my battle jacket. I finished hand-painting my back patch, and I have more patches sewn on the front. The back patch isn't on because my sewing machine is an asshole, but I'll get it working.



REQUEST FOR FAVOR:

I've applied for a Bookbub for the biggest deal ever. More followers increase my chances of being approved. Also, once I get to 1000 followers, it will let me put out preorder announcements. So if you could follow me on Bookbub, it would really help. The link is HERE.

I'm going to try to blog more in October because aside from gearing up for the release of the final Hearts of Metal book, I will be basking in Halloween fun.

I hope everyone else is having a great fall and I'll talk to you again soon!

((Hugs))

Brooklyn Ann



Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!


No comments:

Post a Comment