Friday, September 14, 2018

Scandals With Bite is available in a box set!


Hey everyone! I finally got around to making books 4-6 of my Scandals with Bite series available in a box set. Alas, I can't do that with the first three since those are under the publisher's control, but at least you can buy the last 3 all together.

They all read as standalones.

The box set contains:
His Ruthless Bite
Wynter's Bite
The Highwayman's Bite

Since they're individually priced at 4.99 and the set is 9.99, it's a buy two get one free deal!

You can snag the box set HERE and just pick the e-tailer you prefer.

Other News:

I finished the last Hearts of Metal novel and got the cover from my publisher. The cover will be revealed tomorrow. My newsletter subscribers already saw it, so if you want early peeks at my covers and teasers, you can subcribe!


 As always, thank you so much for being one of my readers!

((Hugs))

Brooklyn Ann
Series by Brooklyn Ann
Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
Wrenching Fate (FREE!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine
-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment