Monday, November 2, 2015

November news, Book Sales, and More!



Well, I was supposed to post a list of Horror Movie recommendations before Halloween, but as you can see, I missed that. I had car trouble and a bunch of other things. So I only got to enjoy Halloween for a few hours.


I carved this pumpkin and lightning speed. It's supposed to be Pinhead from Hellraiser, but it didn't turn out as well as I would have liked it.





I gave candy to Trick-Or-Treaters, and curled up on the couch and watched my favorite ghost story, ROSE RED.


For November, there's a lot of Excitement on the way. First off, BITE ME, YOUR GRACE (Scandals with Bite, Book 1) is on sale for $1.99! Woo-hoo!



You can snag your copy on:
Kobo

And speaking of Scandals with Bite, I am working on Book 4, Lenore and Rochester's story, and hope to release it this Spring.

On the heavy metal front, I will be getting my editorial notes for Hearts of Metal book 2 as well as the finalized cover and release date!
And then there's the big SEEKRIT project for my boyfriend's Christmas present. I can't talk about it here, but I am giving details on Facebook and my Newsletter, since he's not on any of those places.
Oh yeah, and I get to make turkey this month! YESSSS!!!

How's your month going? Any big plans?

1 comment:

  1. Two releases, if I'm lucky, and opened up a swag store. Go Team Geeks! lol

    ReplyDelete