Friday, November 11, 2011

Recipe: Cucumber Sandwiches

Being that it's Veteran's day, I didn't feel right sexually objectifying men today. So we'll get back to that on Monday. For now here's what I'm making for my 1st RWA meeting!

Not my picture, I still have no camera. Besides, mine have the skin peeled off

1 thin baguette 
1-2 cucumbers, depending on size
4 oz cream cheese
2 Tbs cider vinegar
2 Tbs butter
2 tbs mayonnaise 
a few drops Worcestershire sauce
pepper 
garlic salt
seasoned salt
dill weed

Lightly toast the baguette and then slice it evenly. Lightly butter each slice.
Peel cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise to scoop out the seeds.
Slice cucumber halves
Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and season to taste. 
Spread mixture on buttered slices and add pieces of cucumber. 

YUM! 

1 comment:

  1. I am salivating right now. Can't wait until I get to bite into one in a few hours. :-)

    ReplyDelete