Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December is "Try a debut author" Month...'cuz I said so.



We hear everywhere that book sales are down and publishers aren't buying as many books. Who's fault is it? Well....besides the crappy economy, it is our fault as readers. We need to buy more books, especially from new authors. After all, what else is there to do when we're awaiting the next Black Dagger Brotherhood/Dark Hunters/ Etc?  When I was looking around I found this really cool site: Dark Faerie Tales and they had this nifty list.




Pretty cool, huh? But I'm certain there's more. So, if you know of any other 2010 paranormal romance debuts, please stop by and share! 

4 comments:

  1. I apologize in advance if this is a faux pas, but how about Poisoned Kisses? It was my debut novel with HQN Nocturne and it's been nominated for an RT Reviewer's Choice Award for Best First Series ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, thank you for doing this! ;) I see a few books on this list that I need to check out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a faux pas at all! I want to hear about all paranormal romance debuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Stacey Kennedy debuted this year: The Willow, Book 1 (Liquid Silver Books) I haven't read it. Just heard about it online. Thanks for this list. I have some reading to do, huh?

    ReplyDelete