Thursday, April 23, 2020

Release day for HIS SCREAM QUEEN!


Anyway, I am so sorry for the delay between posts. I was super sick for almost two weeks. I don't think I had the plague since it was all in my throat and sinuses, but it was bad. 
Thank goodness I'm better now and just in time to announce my NEW RELEASE! 
My prom-themed horror romance set in 1984, HIS SCREAM QUEEN is here!
You can get it on:
(Speaking of Smashwords, there's a promotion going on where the first two B Mine books and all my Hearts of Metal books are on sale!)  https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AnnBrooklyn
I had so much fun writing this book. And I really fell in love with the hero. Lucio Argento is such a sweetheart and Jamie Blair brought back some memories for me. Their romance seemed to flow better than others I've written and the murder scenes were a lot of fun.

BOOK NEWS:
Aside from being sick, I've been working on Brides of Prophecy, Book 7: RECLAIMING THE MAGIC.
I'm almost at the halfway mark and that one comes out in August. It's available for preorder.

I also signed up for an author account on Booksprout, where I'll be able to give out ARCs. If you're on there, you can follow me HERE. 
I've had ARCs up there before, but that was through a third party my publisher set up. I'm going to try to have them there myself, so I don't have all my books up there yet.

LIFE NEWS:

Being out of work has been stressful and scary, but I've been consoling myself with books, movies, writing, and the knowledge that I have a wonderful man, a good son, and readers who care about me. I know others have it a lot worse, so I'm trying not to stress. 
I've also been doing another scratchboard for fun. Here's my progress:

I'm also hoping to get up into the mountains soon to hunt for morels. But of course as soon as I got better, it started raining.
Until next time,
Stay safe, everyone.
-Brooklyn A.

Series by Brooklyn Ann
B Mine
(Horror Romance)
HIS SCREAM QUEEN (Spring, 2020)
HER HALLOWEEN PARTY (Fall, 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine

Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order

-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment