Monday, July 6, 2015

Good News, Bad News

I hope everyone had a good 4th!


​I've been crazy busy this month. First, the good news:

I've completed the rough draft of my second heavy metal romance. I still need to come up with a title. It should be released late fall or early winter and I'm very excited.

In other good news, I'm back to work on Book 3 in my Brides of Prophecy series. This is the biggest, most ambitious novel I've ever written, along with the most challenging. I hope to release that one in October.

Now for the sad news. I was supposed to be a featured author at the READING UNTIL DAWN conference, but due to financial reasons, I had to bow out. It was the travel costs that got me.

The registration itself is very affordable and they even have a roommate match-making service to cut hotel costs, so I highly recommend checking out this event!



There will be a ton of amazing authors as well as a pillow fort/ pajama party with BOOKS!

More info on the con can be found Here.

Needless to say, it's breaking my heart that I can't go and I hope to attend next year.

Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on my writing progress/ upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment