Monday, October 18, 2021

Easy Halloween Treats

 I love making fun goodies for Halloween. Here's a list of a few.

#1: Barfing pumpkin dip:


Carve a pumpkin that looks queasy, then set it on a plate. Scoop out your favorite dip in front of it and dab a little around its mouth to look like it puked out the dip. I prefer smoked salmon. Serve with crackers.


#2: Icy hands in blood-red punch. 

Fill a neoprene or other uncoated clove with water and put it in the freezer the night before. Find the reddest punch possible and pour it into a punch bowl. Cut the ice hand from the glove and put it in the punch.

(Image from All-Recipes)


#3: Graveyard Cake

I cannot for the life of me remember what happened to the pic of the last one of these I made, but I love how creative you can get with cookies and candies and pretzels. This recipe is from "A Menu For You," but you can find countless others.


#4 Deviled Eyeballs

It's just my deviled egg recipe, but you top with a sliced olive to make them look like eyes. Good times! You could also do this with stuffed cherry tomatoes, or even round-sliced carrots and dip.





No comments:

Post a Comment