Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spring Fever!

Greetings, everyone!

Things are hella-busy at Casa de Brooklyn. I'm making swift headway on UNLEASHING DESIRE (Brides of Prophecy, Book 4)... which means it could release sooner than expected.

Preparations for the release of HIS RUTHLESS BITE (Scandals With Bite, Book 4) are also well on the way and I am pleasantly surprised at how many of you are anticipating this book. I hope I do not let you down.

 You can Pre order it on Apple

                    Amazon 

                    Kobo

                    Google Play
                    
                    All Romance

                    Nook

I will have my tour schedule lined up by the end of the month.

Another fun thing I've been doing is making teasers for my existing books and upcoming releases. Here's one I made for His Ruthless Bite.

The rest are reserved for my newsletter peeps.

But more will be on the way.

Aside from reading and working on client manuscripts, my primary goal is seeking reviews. I am trying to get all of my books to a minimum of that magic #50. There will be a rant forthcoming on the struggles authors face with this these days.

As for non-book stuff, I'm excited that Spring is around the corner. Other people have the groundhogs, but up in North Idaho, we have these guys:



I'm anticipating 3 things: Fishing, working on cars, and hunting for Morel mushrooms.

I haven't been able to go fishing more than once or twice in the past 3 years and I'm really going through withdrawals. I'm jonesing for some rainbow trout... and I also want to catch one of these guys:


They look nice enough... until you see their teeth.

And this is why I want to make a B-movie about Pike.

However, my poor Toyota is falling apart, so I also must return to my mission of restoring my Datsun... which will cut into my fishing time. She's almost completely dismantled, so I'm not posting pics, sorry.

And then of course there will be Morel hunting. I usually don't go for mushrooms, but these ones taste like steak. Mmmmmmm.






What are your plans for the spring?





 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! So many things you're doing! Happy St. Patrick's Day, by the way! What are you up to today?

    ReplyDelete