Monday, March 2, 2020

Last chance at the 99 cent box set deal!

In my flurry to finish writing HIS SCREAM QUEEN, I totally forgot to put the Brides of Prophecy Box Set back to full price. 
"Bass player Beau, scientist Lillian, and heavy metal drummer Aurora all have something in common: They can’t resist the dark side… Vampires, magic, and passion fill the pages of this seductive set of romances!"
My goof is your gain. It' still on sale for 99 cents on
But I will be changing the price back to 6.99 on Wednesday, so get it fast.
Other News:
I FINISHED the 2nd draft of HIS SCREAM QUEEN and turned it in to my publisher. Still tapping my foot impatiently for the cover. Release date is in late April! 
Now I'm back to work on Brides of Prophecy book 7, RECLAIMING THE MAGIC, which is available for Preorder! That one comes out in August! 

Until next time, BIG HUGS! 
-Brooklyn A.

Series by Brooklyn Ann
B Mine
(Horror Romance)
HER HAUNTED HEART (October, 2019)
HIS SCREAM QUEEN (Spring, 2020)
HER HALLOWEEN PARTY (Fall, 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine

Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order

No comments:

Post a Comment