Wednesday, October 16, 2019

HER HAUNTED HEART IS AVAILABLE ON PAPERBACK. Also...BEHOLD THIS GIANT POTATO!

Guess what, paperback readers?
Her Haunted Heart is now available in paperback! 
It's most affordable via Barnes & Noble HERE
But you can get it on Amazon too.
I've emailed my publisher about buying more author copies, and when I get them, I'll be selling autographed copies, so stay tuned. :D

^That's the monster potato I baked for dinner last night. I'm just showing it off because it's so epic. This is why Idaho license plates say "Famous Potatoes" LOL.
Anyway...
LIFE NEWS!
I've been sick with a cold all weekend, scrambling to play catch-up and... :::gulp:: haven't gotten my Halloween decorations up yet!!! 
OH THE SHAME!
Hopefully, I'll get to it this weekend. And it's not like I haven't done anything festive. I did a horror swap in a group I'm in. ...And yes, in addition to books and other goodies, I totally sent her an Idaho Potato. And I've been watching nightly movies with my online movie club.
I've also been trying to take more time to read. I think my decline in reading time is a big reason why I've been getting so many bouts of writer's block.
However, although I haven't been writing much, my characters HAVE been speaking to me. For the next Brides of Prophecy book, I've been getting glimpses of how Xochitl is going to react to meeting her long lost aunt. ....Good times. :)
Anyway, I have one more baked potato left over and it's calling my name. Until next time,
BIG HUGS!
-Brooklyn Ann

__________________________
Series by Brooklyn Ann
B Mine
(Horror Romance)
HIS SCREAM QUEEN (Spring, 2020)
HER HALLOWEEN PARTY (Fall, 2020)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brides of Prophecy
(Paranormal Romance/ Urban Fantasy) 
Also don't need to be read in order until book 5...kinda
Prequel: Tesemini (Free)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearts of Metal
(Contemporary Romance)
Standalones that intertwine

Scandals With Bite
(Regency paranormal romance)
Books do not need to be read in order

-----------------------------------------------------------
For excerpts and special content, visit BrooklynAnnAuthor.com

I love hearing from readers! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment