Wednesday, May 2, 2018



I am happy to announce that I have finished Tempting Beat (Hearts of Metal book 6) and turned it into my editor on Monday.

BOOK SALE!
Conjuring Destiny is on sale for 99 cents! Yes, it's book 3 in my Brides of Prophecy series, but it's read as a standalone. It's also the weirdest book in the series... so far. The universal link to get it at the e-tailer of your choice is HERE.

NEWS:

I'm gearing up for RT 2018 in Reno. I've had some cool swag and will probably have a giveaway next week before I go.  If you're going to the convention check out the Appearances page on my website to see all the parties and giveaways I'll be participating in!

I'll be posting excerpts and having a swag giveaway for my newsletter subscribers, so if you want in on that as well as to get a free copy of Ironic Sacrifice (Brides of Prophecy book 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment