Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Snag the Brides of Prophecy Box Set for 99 cents!



I have a Bookbub deal going on! My Brides of Prophecy Box Set is 99 cents!
You can snag it on
I didn't do the deal for Google play because they delayed the price changing so much that they messed up some other vendors on my last deal.
Also, if you could follow me on Bookbub, it would help immensely with me getting approved for future deals. I'm trying to arrange a discount for Wynter's Bite in the near future and more followers will make that more likely to happen.

In other news, I'm packing up for the RT Booklover's Convention at the Hyatt in Atlanta

Here are my main appearances:
Brooklyn Ann will be signing at the Giant Book Fair Saturday, May 6, 11am-2pm. The book fair is open to the public
Brooklyn Ann will be participating in the FAN-tastic Day Party, Saturday, May 6, 6-7:30 pm.
And then I'll be signing MORE books at the RT READERS AND WRITERS ROUNDUP on Sunday from 10 am to 1pm. This one is open to convention attendees and those who buy a ticket for the signing. I'll have the most books at that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment