Wednesday, June 6, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to My Own Romance Hero!

He does a great Captain Morgan impression. :)

Last week we had our 2nd wedding anniversary. (8 yrs together, though) This week, we'll be celebrating his 45th birthday. He's starting it off with a 2.5 lb T-bone steak, but I do plan on taking him out for dinner this weekend.


Today, I want to give a big shout-out to Damian, my personal romance hero. I want to thank him for his unfailing support in everything I've done, from rebuilding the engine in my beat-up 1980 Datsun 210, going to college to study automotive, and especially my decision to become an author. Through that long and arduous pursuit, he's never stopped believing in me. His pride in my success means the world to me.

So, thank you, Damian, for being all that you are. You are the love of my life, and my greatest inspiration. You have given me the greatest thing a romance author could wish for: a happily ever after.



No comments:

Post a Comment